Total Package Price From $355,020*
Designed to offer a connected and healthy lifestyle for around 10,000 residents, The Glades at Byford has the best of modern village living in a beautiful rural setting.
Set among 370 hectares of natural Australian landscape, The Glades at Byford is named for the twin corridors of natural parkland right in the heart of this busy community.
We’ve left more than 14% of the area as public open space with natural pathways and cycle routes making it easy to connect with everywhere in the estate and to nearby Byford.
Size and location
• Located in Perth’s South Eastern Corridor.
• Set amongst 370 hectares of beautiful countryside, nestled at the foot of the Darling Scarp.
• Divided into 5 vibrant residential precincts (William’s Place, Brickwood Chase, Woodland Grove, Coral Gardens and Icaria).
• A large range of lot sizes available.
Parks and reserves
• More than 60 hectares of landscaped parklands and natural bushland (over 14% public open space).
• Percy’s Adventure Playground.
• Parklands in Williams Place, Woodland Grove, Icaria and Village Centre, plus Anzac Memorial Park and Coral Gardens Open Space.
• Walking, cycling trails and public art.
Shopping and facilities
• Strand Lakeside Cafe, overlooking Lake Allambee.
• Lakeside Plaza featuring Lakeside Fresh IGA, a major medical precinct and 15+ specialty stores.
• Nearby Byford Village features a brand new Coles, Priceline Pharmacy, Liquorland, Bakers Delight, Coffee Club and more.
• Byford Market Place is now open, featuring a Woolworths supermarket and 14 specialty stores.
• Plus, Aldi supermarket just off South Western Highway.
• Both primary and secondary schools are located within The Glades.
• Construction of the Byford rail extension is underway. The station is scheduled to open by late 2025.
• The new Tonkin Highway extension will connect The Glades at Byford directly to the Highway.
• 15 minutes from Kwinana Freeway.
• 40 minutes from Perth.
HomeStart’s Stand out Features:
- Contemporary elevation
- Designer mixer taps throughout
- Quality flooring & window treatments throughout home
- Double garage with remote sectional door (if applicable)
- Stainless Steel European appliances
- Clear glass pivot doors to ensuite & bathroom (if applicable)
- Technology Package
- Vitreous China basins & toilet suites
- Paved alfresco and driveway (if applicable)
- Instantaneous Hot Water System
- Dishwasher recess
- Powered by the strength and stability of BGC
- Lifetime Structure Warranty, giving you peace of mind for the lifetime of your occupancy.
Lifetime Structural Warranty
When you build a home, you want to know it is built to last. With HomeStart you have peace of mind knowing in addition to your Australian Consumer Law Guarantees, your new home comes with a Lifetime Structural Warranty* – further reinforcing our commitment to build quality without compromise and being accountable, transparent and above all, fair in our conduct.
*Disclaimer: The advertised price is general information only, and may be subject to change without prior notice and based on land availability. Images are for illustrative purposes. Non-first home buyers may be subject to different circumstances. The total package price is reduced by the $10,000 First Home Owner’s Grant (eligibility criteria applies). The advertised package price may have been reduced by a developer rebate if applicable, provided this reduces the actual package price.
HomeStart is not the owner of the land. The land featured in this package is advertised by agreement between HomeStart and the land developer and/or vendor. The land is not purchased from HomeStart but from the land developer/landowner or an authorised agent. HomeStart is not a reseller of land but a new home builder. The land price component does not include transfer duty, settlement costs and any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Land and building will form separate contracts. Whilst this offer was relevant at the time of the insertion of this advertisement, HomeStart is unable to guarantee its availability at the time of enquiry, however all attempts will be made to keep information current. Our prices include a provisional sum for siteworks, which is indicative of the suburb in which the home is being proposed. This will only be fixed after receiving proper contour surveys and engineering details. Landscaping is for illustrative purposes only and does not form part of the contract. The elevation and internal images showcased are for illustrative purposes only.
Where to HomeStart knowledge a set price has been determined for Bushfire Attack Level (BAL), coastal requirements, noise attenuation requirements and / or covenants and guidelines, this will be included in the total price. Where it is not to HomeStart knowledge as to whether it applies and/or the quantum, these components are not included and may add to the advertised price.
Terms & Conditions and exclusions apply. The warranty is provided in addition to any warranty or guarantees imposed by law and in particular the guarantees implied by Australian Consumer Law. This specific warranty is non-transferrable and applies only to the Proprietor’s occupancy. Contact HomeStart for further details. You will also be supplied with full details of the warranty as part of our contracting process.
Any images of the interior of the house shown are for illustration purposes only to provide an indication of the dimensions and layout of rooms. Finishing’s and fittings shown in the picture are not necessarily included in the price advertised. Full Terms & Conditions at homestart.net.au/disclaimer. BC 6415.