This website is intended as a source of information regarding HomeStart and its constituent companies, and is not to be taken as providing financial advice or recommendations in any way. The answers provided to questions published on this website are general opinions only and should not be taken as definitive or exhaustive, nor are the answers intended to be advice as to any specific issue you may have. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information contained in this website, HomeStart makes no warranty as to the accuracy and/or completeness of that information.
HomeStart accepts no responsibility for the consequences of decisions made on the basis of the information provided and advises that as every individual’s situation is different, professional advice should be sought based on the individual’s circumstances before any decisions are made. The finance advice and assistance supplied is from The Loan Company.
$295 per week* home loan.
*Conditions apply, repayments are based on 4.99% pa (Comparison rate 6.01%) Comparison rate is based on a loan amount of $205,800 over 30 years with weekly payments and is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees for other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
House and Land Packages
House and Land Packages advertised comprise of two separate pricing components: (1) House price and (2) Land price. Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. HomeStart and the owner of the land reserve the right to alter the home, land and site work prices.
House Prices: On a typical site, the house price component of the advertised price includes: (a) the specified floor plan and turn-key home specification; and (b) a site works allowance. Typical site conditions are subject to change following a detailed site specific analysis which includes, but is not limited to, a site survey and a soil classification report. The final house design is subject to change, based on site specific requirements that are beyond HomeStart’s control, including but not limited to, compliance with 6-star energy assessments, local Government requirements and developer covenants. Should you be interested in building a house with HomeStart, a HomeStart sales representative will provide you with further information about the contracts and arrangements that you will be required to execute.
The elevation and images are for illustrative purposes only. This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by HomeStart (unless specified), including but not limited to; elevation and landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens.
Land prices: The land component of the advertised price includes the purchase price of the land. The advertised price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs, or any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. HomeStart is not the owner of the land. HomeStart has permission from the owner of the land (Developer) to advertise the land for the price specified and the land owner reserves the right to alter the price of the land without notice. The information and pricing is correct at time of printing, but subject to change without notice. Occasionally the owner of the land (Developer) provides rebates to eligible purchasers. These may have been included in the advertised price and are subject to change. Speak to your sales consultant for further information.
The $99,000 home is based on the home design The MyPad by HomeStart, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with standard inclusions. Site works and land are not included, speak to a Sales Consultant for more details.
Refer a Friend and Partner Referral Program Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is valid from 4/10/2018 (“Start Date”) until otherwise noted on this website (“End Date”) (collectively, “the Promotion Period”).
2. This offer involves a $1,000.00 (one thousand dollars) AUD referral payment to persons that successfully refer a client to HomeStart during the Promotion Period.
3. The referral payment is paid for each client that is referred, with no maximum amount set of persons that can be referred (i.e. one person successfully referred equals a $1,000 referral payment; two persons successfully referred equals a $2,000 referral payment). NB: ‘client’ is to be viewed as the party/ies to a building contract. Should there be two or more persons named on a contract, for the purposes of these Terms & Conditions they are to be viewed as one client.
4. To be eligible to receive this offer, the referrer must:
a. Be over the age of eighteen years.
b. Have completed the form on our website.
c. Have entered into a building contract to construct a dwelling with HomeStart OR be an invited member of HomeStart’s Partner Referral Program (see clause 6 of these Terms & Conditions).
d. Referred friends must be new clients to HomeStart and must not have contacted HomeStart previously, been contacted by HomeStart previously or currently in contact with HomeStart.
e. Have obtained the consent of the person they are referring to provide their details to HomeStart.
5. The $1,000 referral payment will be paid within thirty (30) days to the referrer when the referred customer’s home has commenced construction (ok to start stage).
6. HomeStart’s Partner Referral Program – where a school / sporting club has been invited to join HomeStart’s Partner Referral Program, any referral made by an individual of the school / club who complies with these Terms & Conditions and informs HomeStart the referral is being made under the Partner Referral Program, will also receive a $1,000 cash referral to their school / club in addition to the $1,000 referral payment to the individual.
7. You must not promote or market this offer through any paid advertising channels or to the public at large.
8. You must disclose to your friend or family member about the existence of this offer when engaging in the referral.
9. You must not make any representations about HomeStart’s service / product that is outside of your knowledge. HomeStart holds no liability for any representations made by third parties that have not been approved by HomeStart.
10. All ancillary costs associated with redeeming the offer are the responsibility of the referrer. Independent financial advice should be sought by the winner as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the offer.
11. This offer is a promotional offer only and is not to be considered as an engagement of employment or otherwise.
12. HomeStart reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions associated with this promotion if considered necessary, without notice.
13. Referral rewards will only be paid to the first person who made the referral, in the case of the same person being referred.
14. Entry into this program is acceptance of these terms and conditions.