This website is intended as a source of information regarding HomeStart and its constituent companies, and is not to be taken as providing financial advice or recommendations in any way. The answers provided to questions published on this website are general opinions only and should not be taken as definitive or exhaustive, nor are the answers intended to be advice as to any specific issue you may have. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information contained in this website, HomeStart makes no warranty as to the accuracy and/or completeness of that information.
HomeStart accepts no responsibility for the consequences of decisions made on the basis of the information provided and advises that as every individual’s situation is different, professional advice should be sought based on the individual’s circumstances before any decisions are made. The finance advice and assistance supplied is from The Loan Company.
$295 per week* home loan
*Conditions apply, repayments are based on Commonwealth Bank Extra Home Loan 2 Year Intro rate of 3.69% pa (Comparison rate 4.24%) Comparison rate is based on a loan amount of $278,000 over 30 years with weekly payments and is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees for other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
$265 per week* home loan
*Conditions apply, repayments are based on Commonwealth Bank Extra Home Loan 2 Year Intro rate of 3.69% pa (Comparison rate 4.24%) Comparison rate is based on a loan amount of $249,500 over 30 years with weekly payments and is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees for other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate
House and Land Packages
House and Land Packages advertised comprise of two separate pricing components: (1) House price and (2) Land price. Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. HomeStart and the owner of the land reserve the right to alter the home, land and site work prices.
House Prices: On a typical site, the house price component of the advertised price includes: (a) the specified floor plan and turn-key home specification; and (b) a site works allowance. Typical site conditions are subject to change following a detailed site specific analysis which includes, but is not limited to, a site survey and a soil classification report. The final house design is subject to change, based on site specific requirements that are beyond HomeStart’s control, including but not limited to, compliance with 6-star energy assessments, local Government requirements and developer covenants. Should you be interested in building a house with HomeStart, a HomeStart sales representative will provide you with further information about the contracts and arrangements that you will be required to execute.
The elevation and images are for illustrative purposes only. This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by HomeStart (unless specified), including but not limited to; elevation and landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens.
Land prices: The land component of the advertised price includes the purchase price of the land. The advertised price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs, or any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. HomeStart is not the owner of the land. HomeStart has permission from the owner of the land (Developer) to advertise the land for the price specified and the land owner reserves the right to alter the price of the land without notice. The information and pricing is correct at time of printing, but subject to change without notice. Occasionally the owner of the land (Developer) provides rebates to eligible purchasers. These may have been included in the advertised price and are subject to change. Speak to your sales consultant for further information.
The $99,000 home is based on the home design The MyPad by HomeStart, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with standard inclusions. Site works and land are not included, speak to a Sales Consultant for more details.
Refer a Friend and Partner Referral Program Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is valid from 4/10/2018 (“Start Date”) until otherwise noted on this website (“End Date”) (collectively, “the Promotion Period”).
2. This offer involves a $1,000.00 (one thousand dollars) AUD referral payment to persons that successfully refer a client to HomeStart during the Promotion Period.
3. The referral payment is paid for each client that is referred, with no maximum amount set of persons that can be referred (i.e. one person successfully referred equals a $1,000 referral payment; two persons successfully referred equals a $2,000 referral payment). NB: ‘client’ is to be viewed as the party/ies to a building contract. Should there be two or more persons named on a contract, for the purposes of these Terms & Conditions they are to be viewed as one client.
4. To be eligible to receive this offer, the referrer must:
a. Be over the age of eighteen years.
b. Have completed the form on our website or a shopping centre 'coupon'.
c. Have entered into a building contract to construct a dwelling with HomeStart OR have entered the form on our website or shopping centre 'coupon' OR be an invited member of HomeStart’s Partner Referral Program (see clause 6 of these Terms & Conditions).
d. Referred friends must be new clients to HomeStart and must not have contacted HomeStart previously, been contacted by HomeStart previously or currently in contact with HomeStart.
e. Have obtained the consent of the person they are referring to provide their details to HomeStart.
5. The $1,000 referral payment will be paid within thirty (30) days to the referrer when the referred customer’s home has commenced construction (ok to start stage).
6. HomeStart’s Partner Referral Program – where a school / sporting club has been invited to join HomeStart’s Partner Referral Program, any referral made by an individual of the school / club who complies with these Terms & Conditions and informs HomeStart the referral is being made under the Partner Referral Program, will also receive a $1,000 cash referral to their school / club in addition to the $1,000 referral payment to the individual.
7. You must not promote or market this offer through any paid advertising channels or to the public at large.
8. You must disclose to your friend or family member about the existence of this offer when engaging in the referral.
9. You must not make any representations about HomeStart’s service / product that is outside of your knowledge. HomeStart holds no liability for any representations made by third parties that have not been approved by HomeStart.
10. All ancillary costs associated with redeeming the offer are the responsibility of the referrer. Independent financial advice should be sought by the winner as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the offer.
11. This offer is a promotional offer only and is not to be considered as an engagement of employment or otherwise.
12. HomeStart reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions associated with this promotion if considered necessary, without notice.
13. Referral rewards will only be paid to the first person who made the referral, in the case of the same person being referred.
14. Entry into this program is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Refer a Friend to Bali Incentive
HomeStart’s “Building Journey” Competition
Promoter – J-CORP Pty Ltd (ACN 009 063 076) trading as HomeStart (“HomeStart”)
Terms & Conditions of Competition
HomeStart’s “Building Journey” competition will enter all received photographs into the competition and select a winner at its discretion.
This is a competition of skill and there is no cost to enter the competition. This is a monthly competition with a new winner chosen each month. The end date of the competition is at HomeStart’s discretion and will be advertised on its website.
Please read the terms and conditions of the competition carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume you have read the rules and that you agree to them.
Major prize – The chosen monthly entry will win a $200 cheque.
The “promoters” decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Terms and conditions:
1. The name of this competition is the “#myhomestart” (“Competition”). The winner will be selected based on the best submission as decided by HomeStart in its sole discretion.
2. The promoter of the Competition is J-Corp Pty Ltd trading as HomeStart (ACN 009 063 076) (“Promoter”).
3. The Competition commences at 1 March 2019 (“Commencing Date”) and closes at HomeStart’s discretion (“Closing Date”), with a monthly winner selected. The final date will be advertised by HomeStart on its website.
4. 4. For the purposes of the Competition, an “Entry” is effected by ONLY the following:
(a) by publicly posting a photograph of the building journey on Instagram or Facebook;
(b) including the hashtag ‘#myhomestart’ in the text description so HomeStart can find the post and for the purposes of providing agreement to these Terms & Conditions;
(c) if the photograph is posted on Facebook, by tagging HomeStart into the post.
6. For the purposes of the Competition each entrant, must:
(a) be a natural person over the age of 18 years;
(b) be currently building with HomeStart at the time of posting the photograph or have previously built their home with HomeStart;
(c) be an Australian permanent resident (or citizen) that resides in Western Australia;
(d) not be otherwise excluded from the Competition by reason of the terms of paragraph 7 of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Entry is not open to:
(a) persons who qualify as employees of HomeStart, and their immediate families;
(b) any Person who may have worked on any aspects of the Competition on behalf of HomeStart or any third party.
8. The Promoter will be entitled to reject, and accepts no responsibility for:
(a) late Entries;
(b) incomplete entry forms.
9. If there is any doubt or dispute as to whether or not a person is an entrant pursuant to clause 6, or is excluded by clause 7, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winning entry will be scrutinised by the Promoter after the selection of the winner, and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude from the Competition any entry that the Promoter considers does not meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. For the avoidance of doubt, the post does not need to include a review and any contents of the post can be positive or negative towards the Promoter. Negative posts are not excluded from the Promotion.
11. Should a prize winner not meet the competition criteria outlined in these terms and conditions then the selection will be repeated until a winner that meets all criteria outlined in these terms and conditions is chosen.
12. The prize winner must provide suitable identification (and proof of eligibility) to the Promoter’s satisfaction to be entitled to claim any prize.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, and to disqualify any entrant whom they consider may have manipulated the entry process (including by the submission of multiple entries) or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the conditions of entry set out in these Terms and Conditions.
14. Entrant’s Information:
(a) By entering the Competition you give HomeStart consent to use your personal information for further purposes and promotions until you say otherwise. Additionally, you grant HomeStart an irrevocable licence to utilise the submitted photograph for whatever purpose.
(b) All entries become the property of HomeStart. HomeStart collects your personal information (“PI”) to contact you in relation to requests for further information.
(c) All entries will be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes by HomeStart.
15. If an entrant chooses to accept a prize, the Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s name and submitted photograph for marketing and publicity purposes.
(a) The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is caused or attributed (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any prize awarded, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
(b) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition at any time and without notice (but subject to any required regulatory approval).
(c) Should the Promoter cancel the Competition the Promoter will:
(i) advertise that the Competition has been cancelled by placing a notice on the HomeStart website at http://www.homestart.net.au;
(ii) promptly destroy all entries received; and
(iii) the personal information you have provided on the entry form will not be used in any manner whatsoever.
17. Date and Place of Selections
(a) The selections will occur on a monthly basis at the HomeStart head office, Level 1, 6 Bennett Street, East Perth, WA 6004.
(b) The winner will be called using the contact number held on file, once contact has been made the winner will be announced via Facebook. Should HomeStart be unable to ascertain who an entrant is based on their Instagram /Facebook name, the Instagram / Facbeook profile will be contacted via direct message.
(c) If the winning entrant isunable to be contacted within 7 days of the selection, the entrant will forfeit the prize, and a new selection will be conducted.
18. Any decision the Promoter makes with regards to the Competition is final, binding and no correspondence will be entered into.